NFC FORUM Analog
Micropross provides part of the Contactless Test Station a fully automated NFC Forum analog test bench, allowing to make sure that a NFC device satisfies the requirement of the NFC Forum from an analog standpoint. Our NFC Forum analog test bench will allow you to measure load modulation amplitudes (LMA), field strength, waveshape characteristics of your device.
The NFC Forum is a consortium that groups more than 150 companies, from all around the world, who aims at promoting the use of the NFC technology, and which defines an interoperability framework (validating test tools, test laboratories, establishing test specifications, ...).
Micropross has been a member of the NFC Forum from the beginning, and strongly believes in this technology.
Our contribution to the NFC Forum is multiple :
- Participations to each NFC Forum member meetings, to contribute to the evolution of the test specifications, and make sure our offering matches with the NFC Forum’s state of the art
- We have implemented all test specifications defined by the NFC Forum related to interoperability control (analog, digital protocol, LLCP, SNEP, tag performance, tag application)
- We are a leading provider of certified test equipment for the NFC Forum authorized test laboratories
Based on the Contactless Test Station, our NFC Forum analog test tool is the perfect companion of our EMVCo test solutions.
Our NFC Forum analog test tool operates in compliance with the latest NFC Forum certification release, which is the CR 11.0. This new release introduces new test items, such as tag testing, or the addition of the ISO 15693 type of tags among the possible NFC Forum usable tags.
The main features of our NFC Forum analog test tool are :
- Solution based on the official NFC Forum test specifications
- Test solutions validated by the NFC Forum (according to the latest specification updates, including CR11.0, CR10, 2015-A and 2015-B)
- Fully automated test operation
- Usage of the NFC Forum reference components (3 pollers, 3 listeners, the 8 shaped coil)
- Automated generation of test reports
- Solutions used at NFC Forum laboratories, for debug and type approval
- Introducing the revolutionary automated waveform setup feature
Our test tool implements 100% of the test cases and measurement methods defined in the 'NFC Forum analog test specification'. Even better, our tool is officially approved by the NFC Forum, which is an undisputable proof of quality.
Our test suite will perform in a fully automated manner all NFC requested measurement, such as the load modulation amplitude, the subcarrier measurement. It will also generate the adequate physical values (Vsov, carrier frequency, …) and check the ability of the Device Under Test to correctly operate under those conditions.
Furthermore, for even more automation, Micropross proposes a range of manipulation robots, allowing to place the measurement antenna at the different places within the NFC Forum operating volume.
Micropross supplies the NFC Forum antenna kit (3 reference pollers, 3 reference listeners, 1 8-shaped antenna), and, on demand, the associated calibration certificates.
Our libraries implement all listener and poller tests, and depending on your needs, can be split.
Hardare components :
- the Contactless Test Station
- the NFC Forum reference kit (3 reference pollers, 3 reference listeners, 1 8-shaped antenna)
- the manipulation robot (optionnal)
- the reference listener automatisers
Test library coverage : 100% of the NFC Forum 'Test Cases for Analog (Certification Release CR11.0 and earlier versions) ' document, including :
- Radio Frequency Power and Signal Interface
- Signal Interface Listening Device to Polling Device (Load modulation and subcarrier modulation)
- Carrier Frequency Measurement
- Load Modulation Sensitivity Test for NFC-A, B and F
The Micropross NFC test solutions will typically be used in the following contexts :
- for laboratories, reference tool for type approval
- for any company, reference test bench, for pre-certification, before going to the official laboratory for type approval