ISO 10373-7 Functionnal VICC
Request for a quote
Our ISO 10373-7 Functionnal VICC test suite allows the user to perform the different analog conformance test cases, as defined inside the ISO 10373-7, on contactless Vicinity tags.
Micropross is able to supply all hardware and software elements to perform compliance testing with the ISO 10373-7 specification.
The main features of this solution are :
- generation of all ISO 15693 defined VCD types of modulation (1 out of 4, 1 out of 256)
- libraries available for functionnal testing, as defined inside the ISO 10373-7
- all generation and measurement devices are automated (including the RF amplifier)
- compatible with the automation robots (Microbot, and Denso Robot)
- automated generation of test reports
This solution will allow you to make sure that your contactless smartcard, RFID tag, or NFC phone in the card mode fulfills with the requirement of the ISO 10373-7 specification, and therefore can interoperate with other ISO 15693 compatible devices
The MPManager test platform takes control of all hardware elements, and performs the test exactly as described in the ISO 10373-7 test standard.
Hardware components :
Test library coverage : 100% of the test methods defined in ISO 10373-7 document, including :
- Load modulation amplitude
This test solution will typically be used in the following contexts :
- conformance testing of smartcards, NFC devices, and RFID tags with the ISO 15693 specification