ISO 10373-7 Functionnal VCD
Our ISO 10373-7 Functionnal VCD test suite allows the user to perform the different analog conformance test cases, as defined inside the ISO 10373-7, on contactless Vicinity readers.
Micropross is able to supply all hardware and software elements to perform compliance testing with the ISO 10373-7 specification.
The main features of this solution are :
- generation of all ISO 15693 defined VCD types of modulation (1 out of 4, 1 out of 256)
- libraries available for functionnal testing, as defined inside the ISO 10373-7
- all generation and measurement devices are automated (including the RF amplifier)
- compatible with the automation robots (Microbot, and Denso Robot)
- automated generation of test reports
This solution will allow you to verify the compliance of your contactless reader (VCD) with the requirements of the ISO 10373-7 specification, and therefore make sure of the good interoperability with other ISO 15693 compatible devices.
Hardware components :
Test library coverage : 100% of the test methods defined in ISO 10373-7 document, including :
- VCD field strength
- VCD power transfert
- VCD modulation index & waveshape
This test solution will typically be used in the following contexts :
- conformance testing of readers, NFC devices with the ISO 15693 specification