ISO 10373-6 Analog PICC
Request for a quote
Our ISO 10373-6 Analog PICC test suite allows the user to perform the different analog conformance test cases, as defined inside the ISO 10373-6:2011, and its amendments such as VHBR or EMD measurement.
Micropross supplies all hardware and software elements to perform compliance testing with the ISO 10373-6 specification. The aim of this product, is to verify in the most user friendly and convenient way the compliance of contactless smart cards with the ISO 14443 specification.
The main features of this solution are :
- all generation and measurement devices are automated (including the RF amplifier)
- coverage of all classes (1 up to 6) defined in the ISO 10373-6:2011 specification
- compatible with the automation robots (Microbot and Denso Robot)
- coverage of the various amendments as defined inside the ISO 10373-6:2011 specifications
This solution will allow you to perform a full inspection of the analog behaviour of your contactless smar cards, RFID tags, or NFC devices that operate in the card mode.
The MPManager test platform takes control of all hardware elements, and performs the test exactly as described in the ISO 10373-6 test standard.
Hardware components :
*The ISO 10373-6 test bench (for Class 1 2 3 and/or for Class 4 5 6)
Test library coverage : 100% of the test methods defined in ISO 10373-6 main document, including :
- Alternating magnetic field
- PICC transmission
- PICC reception (at all speeds)
- PICC loading effect
Coverage of the different ISO 10373-6 amendments is also available and includes :
- ISO 10373-6:2011 Amd 1 : support of classes from 2 to 6
- ISO 10373-6:2011 Amd 2 : measurement of PICC generated EMD (Electro Magnetic Disturbances)
- ISO 10373-6:2011 Amd 4 : test of VHBR ASK compatible PICC
- ISO 10373-6:2011 Amd 5 : test of VHBR PSK compatible PICC
This test solution will typically be used in the following contexts :
- conformance testing of reader, smartcards, NFC devices with the ISO 14443 specification