ISO 10373-6 Analog PCD
Request for a quote
Our ISO 10373-6 Analog PCD test suite allows the user to perform the different analog conformance test cases, as defined inside the ISO 10373-6:2016, and its amendments such as VHBR or EMD measurement, for contactless readers.
Micropross is able to supply all hardware and software elements to perform compliance testing with the ISO 10373-6 specification. The aim of this product, is to verify in the most user friendly and convenient way the compliance of contactless smartcards with the ISO 14443 specification.
The main features of this solution are :
- availability of an automated reference PICC, allowing to adjust all ISO 10373-6 defined timings automatically
- coverage of all classes (1 up to 6) defined in the ISO 10373-6:2016 specification
- compatible with the automation robots (Microbot, and Denso Robot)
- coverage of the various amendments as defined inside the ISO 10373-6:2016 specifications
This solution will allow you to perform a full inspection of the analog behaviour of your contactless smartcards, RFID tags, or NFC devices that operate in the card mode.
The MPManager test platform takes control of all hardware elements, and performs the test exactly as described in the ISO 10373-6 test standard.
Hardware components :
Test library coverage : most of the test methods defined in ISO 10373-6 main document, including :
- Hmin and Hmax measurement
- PCD power transfert
- PCD waveshape testing (t1,t2,t3,t4 measurement, overshoot measurement, …)
- PCD load modulation reception
Coverage of the different ISO 10373-6 amendments is also available, and include :
- ISO 10373-6:2016 Amd3: PICC loading effect
The Automated Reference PICC is a Micropross exclusive design, and a real technical breakthrough.
The biggest drawback of the reference PICC as defined inside the ISO specification, is the setup phase, that is mandatory before starting to test a reader
Necessary operations are :
- adjusting its resonance frequency
- adjusting its load
- generating an adjustable voltage with an external power supply
- adjustung the level of retromodulation
- measuring voltages
- measuring the signal with an oscilloscope
Micropross has made available on the market an automated reference PICC, that is capable of automatically perform the following settings :
- setting up the resonance frequency
- seting up the load
- generating the adjustable voltage
- adjusting the retromodulation level
- measuring voltages, thanks to its integrated voltmeter
This automated reference PICC is a piece of high tech electronics, driven by the Contactless Test Station, the MP300 TCL2, or the MP500 TCL3. Performing analog characterization of PCD and NFC devices has never been so easy!
This test solution will typically be used in the following contexts :
- conformance testing of reader with the ISO 14443 specification