EMV L1 Contact Card Protocol
Our EMV L1 Contact Card Protocol test tool allows to perform all protocol test cases defined in the EMV L1 test specifications, and therefore perform pre-certification before submitting a smart card to an EMVCo laboratory for type approval. This solution is an EMVCo certified test tool, and deployed in the majority of EMVCo test houses all around the world.
- total implementation of the test cases defined inside the 'EMV Card Type Approval Level 1 Electrical and Protocol Test Cases Version 4.3a' document
- test operation totally automated
- automated generation of the test reports
- tool widely used at EMVCo validation laboratories for debug and type approval
- integrated viewer, for a better failure analysis
This tool contains all electrical test cases defined in the 'EMV Card Type Approval Level 1 Electrical and Protocol Test Cases' document.
The test tool will perform typical EMVCo transactions, and make sure that the contact smartcard handles them in a correct manner.
Hardware platform :
Test case coverage : 100% of the test cases defined inside the 'EMV Card Type Approval Level 1 Electrical and Protocol Test Cases' document, including :
- Handling of the T=0 and T=1 protocol
- Management of errors (parity, retransmission, error signal positionning, …)
- debug of contact smartcards, before official type approval
- type approval of contact smart cards