(ETSI TS 102.694-1, ETSI TS 102.695-1 and -3)
Micropross proposes a test library, on top of the MP300 SC2 and MP500TCL3 allowing to perform electrical and protocol test of SWP enabled NFC devices, following the requirement of the ETSI (ETSI TS 102.694-1 (SWP) and ETSI TS 102.695-1 / ETSI TS 102.695-3 (HCI)). The test cases are validated by the GCF and the PTCRB organisms.
SWP (Single Wire Protocol) is the communication protocol between the mobile handset and the UICC that enables the NFC application to reside on the U-ICC.
The HCI (Host Controller Interface) provides a logical interface on top of the SWP to support the creation of a host network and support contactless applications on the U-ICC.
What we propose, is a test platform that allows to simulate a U-SIM, and therefore test the good behaviour of the CLF following the test methods defined in the ETSI specifications ETSI TS 102.694-1 (SWP) and ETSI TS 102.695-1 / ETSI TS 102.695-3 (HCI).
The main features of this SWP/HCI test library for CLF are :
- Test of a CLF (or mobile phone) according to the standards ETSI TS 102.694-1 (SWP) and ETSI TS 102.695-1 / ETSI TS 102.695-3 (HCI)
- Fully automated generation of test reports
- Automated test sessions
- Test cases validated by the GCF and PTCRB
- Solution widely deployed at validation laboratories
- debug of the SWP interface of a mobile phone
- debug of the HCI stack of a mobile phone
- conformance testing