ICAO layers 3-4 (e-passport)
Micropross ICAO Layers 3 and 4 test suite allows the compliance test of biometric passports following the recommendation of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) from a digital standpoint. In this case, the test suite will inspect parameters such as timing management, reaction to protocol errors (parity, CRC, ...) and anti collision mechanism.
- layers 1-2 : analog testing
- layers 3-4 : digital (protocol) testing
- layers 6-7 : application testing
- fully automated test procedure. The user just positions the e-passport on top of the test antenna, and just selects which test cases shall be performed.
- implementation of 100% of the Layers 3 and Layers 4 defined test cases
- also features BSI specific test cases
- support of the different authentication mechanisms (BAC, EAC, SAC)
- automated generation of test reports, ready to be shared with your partners, your customers and your colleagues
- Frame delay time (FDT) inspection
- Extra guard time
- State transitions
- Handling of anticollision
- conformance testing of biometric Passports following the ICAO specification