EMV L1 Contactless Terminal Analog
Micropross provides part of the Contactless Test Station an EMVCo test tool to perform conformance test of contactless terminals and NFC enabled mobile phones from an analog standpoint.
- Test solutions based on the real EMV test specifications
- Fully automated test operation
- Usage of the EMVCo reference components (reference PICC, reference PCD, CMR)
- Automated generation of test reports
- Solutions widely used at EMVCo laboratories, for debug and type approval
This test tool implements 100% of the test cases that are defined in the 'EMV L1 PICC analog test bench and test cases' document, version 2.3.1a. Even though this test specification is confidential, our software interface supplies enough element to understand what happens during the test, and give some debug information, instead of just a go/no go result.
This test suite will perform all physical measurement as defined by the EMVCo, such as the load modulation measurement (Vpp), subcarrier frequency, responsiveness, loading effect in a fully automated manner.
Micropross also proposes manipulation robots, that will perform the task of placing the measurement antenna at the adequate position throughout the test campaign. The benefit for the customer, is that in this case, test sessions are performed without any human intervention.
Hardware components :
- the Contactless Test Station
- the EMV reference kit (reference PICC, reference PCD, CMR)
- manipulation robot (optionnal)
Test library coverage : 100% of the test cases documented in the 'EMV L1 PCD analog test bench and test cases' specification, including :
- PCD to PICC power transfert
- PCD to PICC signal interface
- PICC to PCD signal interface
- Bit level coding signal
- Automatic computation and display of a PCD waveshape parameter (overshoot, ringing, rise time, fall time)
The Micropross EMVCo test solutions will typically be used in the following contexts :
- for laboratories, reference tool for type approval
- for any company, reference test bench, for pre-certification, before going to the official laboratory for type approval